Ginnie Arthur, occasional worshipper at Peace and a friend of Pastor Jeff and Mary's, shared this bit of humor at a recent Kiwanis meeting. (Ginnie and Pastor Jeff are both Kiwanians.) While not exactly "Christian Humor," we thought you'd get a chuckle out of this nonetheless.
A Little 2020 Humor
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house and their kids are yelling at them to stay home!
4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house and told my cat. We laughed a lot.
5. Every few days try on your jeans just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?